Fire Department Violations Removed NYC
- Have you received a violation with respect to your New York City fire sprinkler system, commercial kitchen fire suppression system or even NYC fire extinguishers? Don’t worry – Master Fire Mechanical can help you clear those within 35 days and help you avoid paying hefty penalties and fines.
We’ll go over the complicate filing procedures and save you time while outlining a schedule to cure any and all deficiencies. We’ll also inform you about penalties and the necessary documents you will need to resolve a building violation.
At Master Fire Mechanical we have developed a streamlined 5 step process to help businesses and property owners get NYC Violations Removed.
- Help you obtain permit to correct the violation.
- Prepare a Certificate of Correction that attests to compliance with correction requirements.
- Schedule filing of Certificate of Correction.
- Coordinate all required documents, fines, and fees filing.
- Present your corrections for approval by the Department of Buildings, ECB, HPD, and other authorities.
Please note that even if you have paid the ECB penalty, violations remain open in the Building Information System which is serviced by NYC Department of Buildings. The Department of Buildings has to approve your Certificate of Correction in order to completely remove the violation.
As a business and/or property owner, you don’t want to deal with this. Leave it to the experts and call Master Fire Mechanical at (718) 828-6424