- Automatic sprinkler systems, fire suppression systems and fire alarm systems can save lives and minimize property loss. Our inspection program is based on NFPA 7, 13 and 25 codes, which keeps you compliant with local code officials, state regulations, and insurance carriers.
- Another aspect of our thorough fire systems inspection and testing process is that we can often find ways of optimizing your current system. In certain instances it may actually be beneficial to upgrade or retrofit a poor installation as annual maintenance, energy and/or usage costs can be brought down.
- Kitchen and industrial fire suppression systems are required to be inspected twice annually. A thorough inspection can help ensure that your system is in the proper condition to perform in the event of a fire. Is your current vendor in and out in 20 minutes? We wonder how they can do that. You should too. Contact us to have one of our trained and certified technicians inspect your system. These inspections typically take approximately one hour, depending on the size of the system.
- We will complete a 40-point checklist, inspect the system and detection network, install components that are required to be replaced and leave a report summarizing the inspection.
- For a free survey of your fire sprinkler or fire suppression systems, call Master Fire Mechanical at (718) 828-6424.