Kitchen Fire Systems Semi Annual Inspections NYC
Periodic Fire Extinguisher Inspections ensure their proper operation during the time when they are mostly needed and help the businesses remain in compliance with the fire and safety regulations.
Master Fire’s FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTION service will assure NYC business and restaurant owners of the following:
1. Perhaps most importantly, Master Fire will look to see that your fire extinguishers are located in their designated places.
2. We will inspect to make sure that no obstructions, no matter how slight exist so as to hamper easy access to your fire extinguishers or their visibility.
3. We’ll insure that the operating instructions on nameplate legible and facing outward.
4. Master Fire will check the safety seals and tamper indicators on your Class A, B, C, D, even K Class fire extinguishers to make sure they are not broken or missing.
5. We will examine your fire extinguishers to make sure there is no physical damage, corrosion or leakage.
6. We’ll check to see that there are no clogged nozzles
7. is the pressure gauge reading or indicator in an acceptable range or position.
8. Is your fire extinguisher full? Was it previously discharged? We need to determine this by weighing.
9. For non-rechargeable extinguishers we’ll use the push-to-test on the pressure indicators, and test the indicator.
10. We’ll check the last service date of periodic hydro test.
We can also dispose of your out of date or discharged fire extinguishers in a proper manner.
So call Master Fire for any Kitchen Fire Extinguisher Systems Semi Annual Inspections NYC law mandates.
Shouldn’t you? Check out our recent jobs on our Blog page at https://masterfiremechanical.com/fire-protection-blog/
Check out our YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/FireProtectionNYC
Call Master Fire for the Class K Fire Extinguisher Service Manhattan Restaurant owners have come to rely on for years. For Fire Systems Semi Annual Inspection NYC Restaurants call Master Fire.